Saturday, August 28, 2010

Is it December yet?

     Is it December yet? No, of course not. It is only week 4 of school. Well, at least next Monday is Labor Day, which means no school! At least it is a small break. I know I sound whiny. Don't get me wrong. I am very greatful to have a job, but sometimes I just wonder how I fit everything into my schedule. This grad. work is killing me. I think I have said it before in a previous post, but I am realy okay with my EDUC 702.62 class. (And, I am not just saying that because Mr. Bagwell, you will be reading this). Seriously. I am learning a lot in the class, and have some outside work to do, but not an overwhelming amount. On the other hand, for my online English class, I am swamped. We'll just call her "Professor X." Well, Professor X not only assigned us 11 books to read this semester, and 3 movies to watch, but he or she keeps sprining more reading on us each week. This week, in addition to my novel that I have to read, and part of another book that goes with the literature, she decides to add a video for us to watch online and a 48 pg. document to read to go with it. We have to post at least 4 times on Web CT, but really to answer all of the questions asked AND respond to other people, it turns into more than that. But, I can and will get through this. Let me just say I AM couting down to December mostly because I will be finished with that. :)

     Ah....that feels better. Hope you don't mind my "venting." It really helps. As far as my classes I teach, they are going fairly well. I have a few students who don't seem to get that at school they need to actually do work and pay attention, but they'll get it. No worries. I love it for the most part. Some days are harder than others, but I am there for a reason. That I know.

     I am glad it is Sunday tomorrow....church time! Always helps me get "rejuvenated" for the week. And, helping out my husband with the youth on Wednesdays always brings me great joy. Without God, I don't know how I would make it. Honestly. I think about that, and all of the people who do not know Jesus Christ as their personal savior, and it saddens me, and I wonder how they handle all of the stress in this life. I also hope to be an example for others as best I can, and hopefully tell others about Christ when I can. :)

     Well, off to bed soon, so I can get up in the morning. I feel like I had a productive day. I graded a lot of papers, and worked on some homework. More to do, but I will make it happen.

     Goodnight,

     Nicole =)

No comments:

Post a Comment