Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yay for a 3 day weekend!

So...can I just say "Yay for a 3 day weekend!" Whoo hoo! I really need a 3 day weekend. I have so much work to do with my grad school work and my "work" work (lesson plans, grading papers, etc.) Not to mention, I am the assistant Sunday School teacher for the Young Adults class, and I will be teaching Sunday School for the next 2 Sundays. So, I have to study for that. And I have to work on a brochure or flyer for my husband for the youth group regarding their trip. So yes, a 3 day weekend would be much appropriate right now. Doesn't beat December's break, but it will have to do for now.


Not to sound whiny, I just have a lot to do, that's all. I feel like maybe on my blogs I sound like "poor pitiful me" alot. I really don't mean to. I am blessed. Truly I am. It just helps to sometimes get my thoughts out. This is a great way of doing just that. Nonetheless, maybe I should focus on some positives now...


Fall is coming! YAY! I really hope we have a long fall this year. I hate going from summer to practically winter with little room in between. I love love love cool weather and the leaves changing and football season. I love pumpkins and fall decorations and corn mazes. I love candy corn and the great selection of Halloween candy. I should've gotten married in the fall I love it so much, but just didn't work out where we could be off of work and school then. That is what we get for getting married so young. Trent was 21 and I was 22 (four years ago, August 5). We are thinking of celebrating our 5th anniversary in December. We really want to go back to Disney World (that is where we went on our honeymoon) and it is SUPER hot in August, so maybe we will get to go next December, not only to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, but also as a sort of "yay! I finished my Master's program" (*hopefully*).


Well, off to do more work...grade papers...etc. Story of my life. One day I will be less busy, right? No....next comes a baby or two, a possible Specialist's degree, work work work, etc. I need to learn to MAKE time for fun and relaxation. Oh, how does one do that? I shall certainly try.


Until next time,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment