Cooler weather on its' way, UGA football, fall festivals, yes...this is a happy time of year for me. I LOVE the fall. (Well, once the seasons change and my sinuses aren't so aggravated). I want a funnel cake. Random...yes, but I really do. I might just have to find a festival or go to a ballgame soon to get one. Okay, enough about that. So, what's going on with school and school (1. "school" as in teaching high school and 2. "school" as in my Masters degree classes.) First off, in my British Literature (Senior Language Arts) classes, we are working on SAT prep, vocabulary, grammar, personal essays, and starting the Anglo Saxon time period materials. In American Lit. (Junior Language Arts), we are working on grammar, persuasive essays (for the GHSWT), and starting with the Native American Literature (just finished origin myths).
Then, for my Piedmont classes, in EDUC 702, we are working on several things (this blog for one). We have our reflections #2 due Tuesday, as well as our Technology Connected Lesson Plan #2 and DVD of ourselves teaching for 30 minutes. Whew...gotta get busy! I did record myself teaching...that was nerve racking. I said "okay" as a filler word I believe a hundred times in the first 5 minutes. I was nervous. what can I say? :) As far as my English class goes, we are reading reading reading and posting posting posting! LOTS to do for that class.
As you can see, I am busy busy, so I must keep this short and sweet. Lots to do...grade papers, lesson plans, work on "my" work...the list goes on.
Happy Fall & talk soon,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment